If you learned a lot from our recent blog topics about peripheral vascular disease and arthritis of the foot and ankle, you will appreciate these additional resources. Take a look at these links to learn more about vascular disease and arthritis. Make an appointment today with Village Podiatry to stay on top of your foot health. Schedule an appointment by calling (678) 372-1835.
- Peripheral arterial disease is type of vascular disease that most often exhibits symptoms in the extremities, particularly the legs.
- The Mayo Clinic offers more information about the signs and symptoms of PAD, risk factors, and when to make an appointment with a doctor.
- The American Heart Association recently released a statement that reports PAD is undertreated and understudied in women. Find out more about their release with this link.
- You can find information about arthritis of the foot and ankle on this page from the American Podiactric Medical Association.
- The Arthritis Foundation has their own webpage about arthritis of the foot and general foot care.