You take thousands of steps every day, so be kind to your feet. Take a look at these links for more information about choosing the best shoes and coping with sprained ankles.
- Get a comprehensive look at the different degrees of ankle sprains at this website from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- High-heeled shoes are some of the worst culprits of foot damage, sometimes even causing permanent pain or deformity.
- This graphic from The Washington Post provides a visual representation of high heels’ effects on the whole body.
- At Runner’s World, you can learn a simple exercise to help prevent sprained ankles.
- For help choosing great shoes for men, head over to Forbes magazine for styles that will knock your socks off.
Whether you have fallen arches or need diabetic foot care, Village Podiatry Centers can help restore your foot health. To schedule an appointment, call (678) 372-1835 today.